AIR FORCE FLAG - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This Air Force flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- FRINGED IN GOLD - This flag is trimmed with a gold decorative fringe.
- POLE SLEEVE HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag is designed to hang from one of our indoor poles. It has a pole sleeve finish, sometimes called a pole hem finish. To display this style of flag, slide a pole into the channel created by the pole sleeve. Then, use the small tab sewn inside the pole sleeve to anchor the flag to the pole. (Please note this style is different from the more common heading and grommet style.)
- NYLON MATERIAL - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use.
- SINGLE-REVERSE FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This flag is printed in the single-reverse style. Single-reverse is the most common style of flag construction. With this style, the emblem is visible on both sides of the flag, but the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front side.INDOOR USE - This flag is intended for indoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Here at Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors over thirty years ago. Our goal is to see that you are equipped with the flags and accessories that best suit your needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-879-1776.
Fantastic guilt to last has brilliant colors I am very happy with the workpersonship
Carlos Becerra (verified owner) –
I haven't flown my military flags yet. I like to fly them only on special occasions. However, my three military flags look awesome and well made. Thank you.
gail dupuis (verified owner) –
Nancy Minchin (verified owner) –
Looks great blowing in the wind with Old Glory!
USAF (verified owner) –
This flag is stitched together. I will not have to worry about it taking a beating by the wind. It also shipped quickly. The money is worth it.