POW/MIA FLAG - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This POW/MIA flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- HEADING & GROMMET HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag has a heading and grommet finish and is designed to attach to an outdoor flagpole. It has a sturdy canvas heading and #2 solid brass grommets. The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag.
- NYLON MATERIAL - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use.
- DOUBLE-SIDED FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This style of flag is made by sewing two identically printed flags together, back to back. A liner is placed between the two layers. Both sides of this style flag are the same (unlike a single-reverse style where the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front).
- OUTDOOR USE - This flag is intended for outdoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Here at Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors over thirty years ago. Our goal is to see that you are equipped with the flags and accessories that best suit your needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-879-1776.
Al from Chicago –
I served in South Korea during the period of 10/1982- 11/1983 with the 8th Army's 249thMP Detachment. Just last week(8/2013) I learned while listening to a news report on a conservative talk radio show of a service members remains found in North Korea & returned to family. This MIA's niece who is in her 70s, said" We have been waiting now for our uncle to come home for 60 years now". Welcome Home & Rest in Peace.
Easy transaction and super fast shopping! Product was perfect ! Thank you
We received the Pow/MIA flag we purchased in honor of 9/11 and the upcoming 18 Sept official recognition day for our POW/MIA military personnel. We were impressed with the customer service/delivery and most importantly the quality of the flag! We are displaying it proudly! Thank you!
I buy the 3 x 5 US Flag and the POW\MIA flag in polyester. These are heavy duty and very rugged. I fly them 24\7\365 outdoors on a vertical flag pole. Nothing holds up better.
Just put it out today so I'll see how it holds up in our winds. The flag looks really nice & feels very well made. Good price & quick shipping. I'm a satisfied customer.
Michael (verified owner) –
Well made and great stitching
Karen Scott (verified owner) –
This flag is made in the USA very important to me!
Ric (verified owner) –
Looks good blowing in the win
USAF (verified owner) –
This flag is stitched together. I will not have to worry about it taking a beating by the wind. It also shipped quickly. The money is worth it.
Harry Baker (verified owner) –
Made in USA , good quality, great product