Architectural Aluminum Flagpole - External Halyard
Our strongest external halyard flagpole, this model is perfect for extreme wind conditions.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - Not just assembled in the USA but manufactured here, too.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD SHIPPING FEES - $9 flat rate shipping.
- WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty on the flagpole shaft is included with your purchase. See warranty statement for complete details.
- PLEASE NOTE - Flag is NOT included.
DETERMINE WHICH FLAGPOLE MODEL TO ORDER
*Use the specifications below to determine which flagpole model will best meet your technical needs. Flagpoles 40' or less can be ordered online. Otherwise, please call us to get pricing or to place an order. Our phone number is 866-879-1776.
PICK A FINISH FOR YOUR FLAGPOLE
Unless noted otherwise, all finishes are anodized. (Anodizing is an electrochemical process that gives metal a more durable and corrosion-resistant finish.)
- Satin (not anodized)
- Dark Bronze
IMPORTANT: If your new flagpole will not be installed immediately upon delivery, be sure to store it in a dry location. If the outer tube and/or the wrappings get damp or wet, remove the tube and protective wrapping and place the unwrapped flagpole and parts at least 12” above grade. If this is not done, mold will develop and ruin the finish of the flagpole. The factory cannot assume responsibility for improperly stored flagpoles.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SHIPMENT
- Gold anodized ball top
- Cast aluminum revolving truck with pulley
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer.
Give us a call at 866-879-1776.
There are no reviews yet.