AMERICAN FLAG - POLE SLEEVE
- 100% Made in the USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- Pole Sleeve Style - This flag has a pole sleeve finish, sometimes called a pole hem. To display this style of flag, slide a plain flagpole into the channel created by the pole sleeve. Then, use the small tab sewn inside the pole sleeve on the flag to anchor it to the flagpole. (Please note this style is different from the more common heading and grommet style.)
- Nylon Material - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making them ideal for all-weather use.
- Sewn Stripes and embroidered stars.
- Suggested Use - Pole sleeve flags are best suited for indoor use. They are most often used on an outdoor wall-mounted flagpole (such as in front of a home, or public displays mounted on light poles along the street).
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.