REINFORCED NYLON AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our reinforced Nylon American flags:
- Are the most economical of our two reinforced nylon flag styles.
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Have the same basic construction as our reinforced nylon flags:
- Stripes are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Embroidered stars on 3x5'-12x18' and Appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued) on 15x25' and larger.
- 3x5-6x10' are finished with heading and grommets. 8x12' and larger are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- The 8x12' and larger flags have additional grommets in the heading:
1 additional grommet - 8x12', 10x15', 10x19', 12x18'
3 additional grommets - 15x25', 20x30', 20x38'
5 additional grommets - 25x40'
7 additional grommets - 30x50', 30x60'
9 additional grommets - 40x70', 40x75'
11 additional grommets - 50x80'
- Have additional reinforcing:
- Added zigzag stitching on the fly end corners.
- Additional 4 rows of zigzag stitching on fly end
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.