EARTH DAY FLAG - 3'X5' - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This Earth Day flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- HEADING & GROMMET HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag has a heading and grommet finish and is designed to attach to an outdoor flagpole. It has a sturdy canvas heading and #2 solid brass grommets. The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag.
- NYLON MATERIAL - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use.
- SINGLE-REVERSE FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This flag is printed in the single-reverse style. Single-reverse is the most common style of flag construction. With this style, the emblem is visible on both sides of the flag, but the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front side.
- OUTDOOR USE - This flag is intended for outdoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Here at Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors over thirty years ago. Our goal is to see that you are equipped with the flags and accessories that best suit your needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-879-1776.
Anna (verified owner) –
Really great quality. Excited to hang it up. Only thing is, I didn't realize that it could only be hung with grommets (no sleeve) so I'm needing to retrofit my pole. It's worth it though.